When you log in, you are required to enter your email address and password. You then enter a one time code which is generated from your preferred authenticator app (for example, Google Authenticator). If you cannot generate this one time code you can reset your two-factor authentication.
You must have your recovery code to be able to reset two-factor authentication. Contact support if you do not have this.
To reset multifactor authentication:
1. Enter your email address and password to log in.
2. You are then required to verify your identity by entering a one time code. If you cannot generate a one time code, click Try another method.
3. Click Recovery code.
4. Enter the recovery code that was displayed when you set up the account. Click Continue.
5. You are given a new recovery code. Copy this code and store somewhere safe (for example, a password manager).
6. Mark the checkbox to indicate that you have copied and stored the new recovery code.
7. Click Continue to sign in.