This integration sets up logging resources in an AWS account region.
1. Go to the Integrations tab on the dashboard. Click Create Integration.
2. Select AWS API inventory.
3. Enter an integration name.
4. Select the AWS Region.
5. Select an application from the dropdown, or click Create to create a new application. Learn more about applications here.
6. Create an APP token. Enter a name for the token. Click OK.
7. Copy the APP token.
8. Log in to AWS.
9. Click Launch Cloudformation to launch the template. This opens in a new window.
10. Select the checkbox; I acknowledge that AWS CloudFormation might create IAM resources. Click Create.
11. When the CloudFormation Stack has a status of CREATE_COMPLETE, copy the FiretailRoleARN and the FiretailCloudwatchARN from the Outputs tab.
12. Paste the above data into the AWS Cloudwatch group ARN and AWS Role Arn fields respectively.
13. Click Submit.